Thank you for choosing Your Doc’s In for your health care needs. There are certain things you can do to prepare for your visit which will both help expedite your care and assist us in providing the most appropriate care.
You have two options that can save you some time when you get to our clinic. Please select the one that you would prefer to follow.
- Click on and then print the version of the form which follows. Complete the form and bring it with you to your visit. Note that this form needs to be completed whether you are a new patient or if you have visited us before.
- Click on the Pre-Registration button below which will bring up a form for you to complete. Should you choose this option, once you complete this form, it will be sent to our office and the information will then be available at the time of your visit.
IF YOUR VISIT IS FOR A PRE-EMPLOYMENT PHYSICAL, DRUG SCREENING, DOT PHYSICAL, PRE-OP SURGICAL ASSESSMENT OR SPORTS OR CAMP PHYSICAL
You can print and complete the form which follows and bring it with you to your visit.
IF YOU ARE SEEKING CARE, BRING TO YOUR VISIT…
- A list of your medications including dosage
- Your insurance card and a photo ID of the patient (or responsible party, if minor). Due to the safety of our patients and their insurance coverage, patients are required to bring their insurance card and photo id card to each visit
- Your copay (all copays are due at the time of the visit)
- If you do not have health insurance, we will collect a deposit prior to the visit. The balance is due upon completion of your visit or any balance will be refunded to you. Note that we have a reduced fee schedule for self-pay patients. We accept cash, check and Visa, MasterCard and the Discover Card.