Notice of Privacy Practices
When you make an electronic online payment through this website, we must collect information about you in order to facilitate the processing of your payment transaction. To enable Your Doc’s In to provide secure payment facilities Your Doc’s In will typically acquire information which may include your name, credit/debit card number (with the expiration date) and billing address. Because this information is required if you choose to make an electronic online payment using this site, you agree to provide accurate and complete information when providing personal information. The personal information Your Doc’s In collects from or about you may include:
- Contact information such as name, postal address, and e-mail address;
- Account numbers and other information on bills you would like to view online;
- Information about bank accounts and credit card accounts, if you decide to make payments from those accounts through the Your Doc’s In website;
- Information maintained about you by consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus; and
- Information to help verify your identity and authenticate your access to services provided through the Your Doc’s In website.
When you visit the Your Doc’s In website, we receive standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses. Please be assured we will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
The security of your information is important to Your Doc’s In (the trade name of Chesapeake Medical Solutions, P.A.). Your Doc’s In takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect the personal information you submit.
When Your Doc’s In transmits sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) you provide for any electronic online payment, Your Doc’s In protects the information with the use of Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) software. SSL software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. SSL software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card numbers, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.